Vacancy Sales Operations Manager (Glendale, CA)
We have a great opportunity for an organised individual to join our Sales team in the Glendale office.
What you will do?
Reporting to the MD of WPS US (located in Rockville, MD), the Sales & Operations Manager will be the leading force behind the WPS’s Sales and Operations teams. This specialist is responsible for profitably growing the business and gaining market share. WPS is a top three player in Europe, but underrepresented in the USA. The key mission will be grow the customer portfolio. The WPS product portfolio is recognized as state of the art. The S&O Manager will need to create a profitable business model based on decisions on which market segments can be profitably addressed. An important aspect is to create and manage the right sales organization all over US. The S&O Manager will be measured against individual and group targets and is fully responsible and accountable for delivering results.
What we are looking for?
- We seek an experienced Sales & Operations Specialist with a proven track record in hands-on sales and leadership qualities in sales and operations.
- We seek a good balance of sales skills and the ability to lead the installation process of our equipment at the customer locations.
- The culture demands a hands-on approach and a mentality with an attention to detail and information.
- It also requires an entrepreneurial mindset and someone with good listening- and networking skills regarding clients, partners and the internal organization.
- In addition some or all of the following would be useful:
Level of independence
- Works independently, in accordance with policies and procedures. Results are assessed from time to time. Reports to the MD.
- Creates a good atmosphere and a result driven work environment.
- Holds people firmly but fairly accountable for performance.
- Ensure effective resolution of conflicts with clients and or within the team.
- Enables employees to develop themselves in the long term.
- Is able to convince others by arguments based on facts, practical knowledge and logic.
What we offer?WPS offers an attractive compensation package that includes base salary, commission and normal corporate benefits.
Interested?If you like the look of this opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today by clicking apply and completing our application process through our Career Hub. We are looking to interview and hire a suitable candidate over the next few weeks and look forward to receiving your application.
Applying for this vacancy can be done via https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1754931117/